The Bazeley Partnership, believes in sustainable design that reduces our impact on the environment and provides our clients with cost effective, energy saving building solutions. We are members of the AECB, an organisation which promotes the development of sustainable buildings.
Much can be achieved to support energy efficiency and sustainability in building design, without the need for expensive technology. Our Architects can assess individual building requirements and site specifics, and provide detailed advice on the most efficient and suitable ways to reduce energy consumption, from optimising solar gain to integrating renewable technologies in to the fabric of a building. We assist clients to create buildings which reduce energy consumption and produce healthy buildings. The Practice advocates sustainable design strategies, including the Passivhaus approach, seen here in designs for Locks Ride, Ascot and Spindleberry, Widemouth.
Martin Back, Director explains why sustainability and sustainable design is at the heart of our approach as architects:
“The production cost and use of traditional carbon-rich fuels has a detrimental impact on our environment and quality of life. Most agree that we must focus on exploring environmentally supportive alternatives and look at building and site specifics to maximise passive and environmental energy gains.
As Designers and Architects, we are at the forefront of exploring the alternatives, so that not only will our clients and buildings benefit from more energy efficient design and lower running costs, but so too the wider environment and future generations.”
- Pentewan Sands Holiday Park – New Amenity FacilityLeisure & Business
- Extension to St Tudy Community Village Shop, BodminCommunity & Education
- Remodel of Listed Manor HouseConservation & Heritage
- The Hide, BudeHomes
- Langfield Gardens, BudeHousing Developments
- New 9No. Apartment Building @ Serendah – Upton, BudeHousing Developments
- Proposed Extension for Bott Ltd in BudeLeisure & Business
- The Elements Hotel, Widemouth BayConversions & Extensions Leisure & Business
- Chy Ryn, Mawgan PorthDrawing Board
- Hobbacott Lane, MarhamchurchDrawing Board
“As Designers and Architects, we are at the forefront of exploring the alternatives, so that not only will our clients and buildings benefit from more energy efficient design and lower running costs, but so too the wider environment and future generations.”
If you would like to arrange a free initial consultation with our Architects, please contact us.