Award-winning Architects in Cornwall, The Bazeley Partnership are critically acclaimed for residential, education, conservation and community architecture projects across Cornwall, Devon and the south-west.
Our Director, Martin Back, was also nominated for the RIBA Presidents Silver Medal in 2003 and has been an individual recipient of a Cornish Buildings Group Award.
Recent Awards and Nominations
- Pentewan Sands Holiday Park – New Amenity FacilityLeisure & Business
- Extension to St Tudy Community Village Shop, BodminCommunity & Education
- Remodel of Listed Manor HouseConservation & Heritage
- The Hide, BudeHomes
- Langfield Gardens, BudeHousing Developments
- New 9No. Apartment Building @ Serendah – Upton, BudeHousing Developments
- Proposed Extension for Bott Ltd in BudeLeisure & Business
- The Elements Hotel, Widemouth BayConversions & Extensions Leisure & Business
- Chy Ryn, Mawgan PorthDrawing Board
- Hobbacott Lane, MarhamchurchDrawing Board
- Winner of the 2020 LABC Awards South West: Best Individual New Home. The Hide, Bude, Cornwall
- Winner of 2016 Michelmores Property Awards: Sustainable Project of the Year. Atlantic View, Widemouth Bay, Cornwall
- Winner of a 2015 Cornish Buildings Group Award. Maer Barn, Bude, Cornwall
- Finalist of the 2013 LABC South West Building Excellence Awards: Best Individual Dwelling. Grey Roofs, Crackington Haven, Cornwall
- Winner of the 2010 LABC South West Building Excellence Awards: Best Individual Dwelling. The Sea House, Lusty Glaze, Newquay, Cornwall
- Finalist of the 2010 LABC South West Building Excellence Awards: Best Education Development. St Mewan School, St Austell, Cornwall
- Civic Trust Awards 2009: Shortlisted. Exmouth RNLI Lifeboat Station
- Forum for the Built Environment 2009: Shortlisted. Exmouth RNLI Lifeboat Station
- Civic Trust Awards 2003: Commended. RNLI Lifeboat Station, Bude.
- Cornish Buildings Group Annual Awards 2002: Special Commendation RNLI Lifeboat Station, Bude
- Concrete Society Award 2000/2001 (Jonathan Ball Practice & Metters and Welby): The Bude Light, Bude.
- Caradon Design Award 1999 – Stuart House Restoration, Liskeard
- Cornish Buildings Group Annual Awards 1999 (Jonathan Ball Practice): the conversion and restoration of Penkenna Barn, Crackington Haven.
- CPRE/RIBA – 1998 Rebuilding of St. Michael’s Church, Newquay
The Bazeley Partnership are proud to be the recipients of awards and nominations from the RIBA, LABC and the Michelmores Property Awards over the years and strive for excellence in design and quality in construction in every project.
If you would like to arrange a free initial consultation with our Architects, please email or call us on 01288 355557 to make an appointment.